8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow a maze of hiking trails through the eroded landscape surrounding La Paz on a full-day, private tour of Valle de las Animas, Palca Canyon, and Valle de la Luna (Valley of the Moon). Between unmarked trails and coordinating transport to trailheads, getting a first taste of La Paz hiking can be intimidating for visitors, but walking alongside a private guide ensures a fun, safe day of exploring.
- Choose a private tour for personalized service
- Stay energized with an included lunch, tea, and bottled water
- Included cable car ride gives sweeping views of the city
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your La Paz hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all La Paz Hotels/ hostels.
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- operated by a bi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palca Canyon, Valle de la Luna, and Cable Car Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palca Canyon, Valle de la Luna, and Cable Car Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palca Canyon, Valle de la Luna, and Cable Car Ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palca Canyon, Valle de la Luna, and Cable Car Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Palca Canyon, Valle de la Luna, and Cable Car Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa Paz4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory