- A 3.5-hour walking tour of La Paz’s food and dining landscape
- Eat your way through La Paz, sampling everything at least six dishes
- Try local specialties and lesser known regional wines
- Visit a local market to see the exotic fruits and vegetables for sale
- Learn about Bolivian food culture from your expert local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We meet at the doors to San Francisco Church at 6pm. Your guide will have red cap identification.
We finish here to try local wine and desert. Your guide can help you get a taxi afterwards or you can stay on to enjoy the place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 8 passengers per group
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you have any allergies, please advise at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by La Paz Food, Wine and Beer Tour.