- City sightseeing tour in La Paz
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
- Visit local markets, churches, and government buildings
- Morning or afternoon departure times
- Sample local food and drink
Departure & Return
Look for the guide in the center of Plaza San Pedro (near the statue) with the red cap.
What To Expect
Take off through the city, first having a look around San Pedro Square, the prison, and the indigenous side of town. Then travel to the Rodriquez food market, where you can get a peek into what makes Bolivian food so unique. At the witches market, learn about the beliefs and stories that surround this place.
Move on to San Francisco Church, to learn about the Christianization of the local population and take a break at Lanza Market to try some local snacks. Bypass Comercio Streeet on the way to the center of the government buildings, Plaza Murillo. On Jaen Street, take in the history and beauty on the city's oldest street before saying goodbye to your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by La Paz City Walking Tour Including Historical Streets.