- Round-trip transport to Death Road from La Paz
- English-speaking guides trained in safety and rescue
- Includes suspension bike, safety equipment, t-shirt, photos, videos
- Post-ride hotel stop with buffet lunch, shower, and pool access
Departure & Return
Vertigo Biking Close to the Witches Market Meeting time: 7:40 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you want to head to Rurrenabaque after the tour, our guides will help you to get a taxi or bus to Coroico
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vertigo Biking Bolivia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience