8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and Drop-of
Drinks at lunch
Entrance fees (recomended BOB 200 p. person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveller from all La Paz Hotels/ Hostels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From La Paz:Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From La Paz:Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From La Paz:Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From La Paz:Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From La Paz:Tiwanacu and Titicaca lake in one day.
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoArchaeology Tours - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory
Museo Nacional de Arte (National Museum of Art) Tours & TicketsLa Paz Cathedral Tours & TicketsPresidential Palace Tours & TicketsCalle Jaen Museums Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church Tours & TicketsWitches' Market (Mercado de las Brujas) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Musical Instruments (Museo de Instrumentos Musicales) Tours & Tickets