- Visit El Alto by cable car for a glimpse of truly unparalleled design
- Guide explains the economic and cultural shifts behind these creations
- Unique visual experience perfect for photographers
- All entrance fees and transport included in tour price
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from the San Francisco square, right in front of the San Francisco Church, meeting time is 14:50 to check in with the guide. The church is right on the main Avenue Montes and the corner of Sagarnaga St. Address: Montes Avenue and Sagarnaga Street. San Francisco Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanaqpacha Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to go beyond typical tourist routes and wants to learn more about Aymara culture/art." See review