- Experience the thrill of Death Road in Bolivia by bike and zip line
- Panoramic views over Bolivia’s tropical Yungas region
- All safety equipment and some meals are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your centrally located La Paz hotel
Departure & Return
We pick up people from their downtown hotels, if you are far from there, meeting point is at Maria Auxiliadora Church at 7:30 a.m. But we are going to get in contact with you before your tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring an extra clothes ( Pants / T-shirt / Shoes) because during the trip you will cross under the waterfalls and at the final of the tour you have showers.
- Bring a jacket, because at the return of the trip is cold.
- Bring a towel for to take a shower at the final of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.