- Experience the thrill of Death Road in Bolivia by bike and zip line
- Panoramic views over Bolivia’s tropical Yungas region
- All safety equipment and some meals are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your centrally located La Paz hotel
Departure & Return
We pick up people from their downtown hotels, if you are far from there, the meeting point is at Maria Auxiliadora Church at 7:45 a.m. But we are going to get in contact with you before your tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring an extra clothes ( Pants / T-shirt / Shoes) because during the trip you will cross under the waterfalls and at the final of the tour you have showers.
- Bring a jacket, because at the return of the trip is cold.
- Bring a towel for to take a shower at the final of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.