- Experience the ultimate thrill by biking Bolivia's Death Road
- All equipment, two meals, and snacks make for a seamless experience
- One guide per six people ensures safety and personalized attention
- Hotel pickup saves you the hassle of finding a meeting point
Departure & Return
Get ready at the main gate of Maria Auxiliadora Church at 7:45 a.m.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.