12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the floating islands and high-altitude landscape of Lake Titicaca on a full-day tour from La Paz that coordinates ground transport, ferry, and a lake cruise to ensure you can make it there and back in a single day. Combining local culture and history with a first-hand look at local life, this Lake Titicaca adventure also includes a walking tour of Isla del Sol’s ancient Inca sites and agriculture.
- Cost-effective alternative: pre-booked, shared transport is hassle-free
- Learn why Copacabana became an important pilgrimage place
- Cruise to Isla del Sol for expansive views from the water
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at La Paz hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat trip in shared
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all La Paz Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Titicaca Lake from La Paz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Titicaca Lake from La Paz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Titicaca Lake from La Paz?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Titicaca Lake from La Paz?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Titicaca Lake from La Paz
12 to 14 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLa PazBus Tours - AltiplanoDay Cruises - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoCategory