3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal , La Fortuna - El Castillo, Provincia de Alajuela, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tico Paradise Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Walk to Mistico Hanging Bridges ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Walk to Mistico Hanging Bridges ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Walk to Mistico Hanging Bridges ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Walk to Mistico Hanging Bridges ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Walk to Mistico Hanging Bridges
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa FortunaBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyHalf-day Tours - Central ValleyCategory