12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
life jackets, paddles
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Eco Quintas, comunidad campestre La Finca, lote D-55 Alajuela La Fortuna, Alajuela Province, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
Black gated fence with Calypso Adventures sign's
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calypso Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting Costa Rica + Wildlife Safari Experience & Paradise or Baldi Hot Springs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting Costa Rica + Wildlife Safari Experience & Paradise or Baldi Hot Springs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting Costa Rica + Wildlife Safari Experience & Paradise or Baldi Hot Springs?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting Costa Rica + Wildlife Safari Experience & Paradise or Baldi Hot Springs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeExtremeKayakingRaftingThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWhite Water Rafting Water SportsSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLa Fortuna de San CarlosNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdeKayaking - MonteverdeRafting - MonteverdeThermal Spas & Hot Springs - MonteverdeWhite Water Rafting - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasKayaking - PuntarenasRafting - PuntarenasThermal Spas & Hot Springs - PuntarenasWhite Water Rafting - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - San JoseExtreme - San JoseKayaking - San JoseRafting - San JoseThermal Spas & Hot Springs - San JoseWhite Water Rafting - San JoseCategory