Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
43 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
13 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend a half-day at a farm in La Fortuna for a cooking class that features some of Costa Rica’s favorite dishes. Start with a tour of the farm’s orchards and gardens, collect some ingredients for your meal, then head to the kitchen to learn to prepare classics such as gallo pinto (rice and beans). Top off your experience by enjoying the meal with your hosts.
- Includes farm tour, cooking class, and meal
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from central La Fortuna
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna downtown
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
Hideaway Rio Celeste
Linda Vista Del Norte
Lost Iguana Resort and Spa
The Springs Resort and Spa
Villas Eco Arenal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pura Vida Cooking Class in La Fortuna?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pura Vida Cooking Class in La Fortuna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pura Vida Cooking Class in La Fortuna?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pura Vida Cooking Class in La Fortuna?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15373P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLa Fortuna de San CarlosCooking Classes - La FortunaCooking Classes - MonteverdeCooking Classes - PuntarenasCategory