- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Hotel pickup included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointAll hotels in La Fortuna/Arenal area, if your hotel is located outside the 10 mile radius from the center of La Fortuna a surcharge is applied
Return DetailsAll hotels in La Fortuna/Arenal area, if your hotel is located outside the 10 mile radius from the center of La Fortuna a surcharge is applied
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (from La Fortuna to San Carlos)
- Passport need to be valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of entry into Costa Rica/Nicaragua
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua Trails
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Multi-day tour Solentiname Archipelago - 1 night.