- 2.5-hour tour of the Mistico Park nature reserve in Arenal
- Walk along the forest floor and hanging bridges to explore different levels of the rain forest
- Learn about the area's ecosystem and wildlife from a naturalist guide
- Look for a range of exotic birds that inhabit the rain forest canopy
- Eco-friendy way to get in touch with Costa Rica's famous biodiversity
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Entrance beside the Dam Wall of Lake Arenal. La Fortuna, San Carlos Alajuela Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Trails made on a convenient non-slip material
- There are no steps on the trails
- Although there is a good possibility of observing species, we can not guarantee the presence of wildlife during your visit
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mistico Park Hanging Bridges Guided Tour.