8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a blissful day in nature on this combination volcano and hot springs tour. First, hike the trails surrounding the Arenal Volcano and discover the abundant flora and fauna which inhabit the region. After the hike, enjoy dinner and a soak in the natural, which are heated by geothermal activity from the volcano.
- Combination volcano hike and hot springs tour
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Lunch or dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from Hotels in Arenal
Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels located in Arenal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Arenal Volcano Hike 1968 Trail & Baldi Hot Springs From Arenal
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWalking & Biking ToursSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa Fortuna de San CarlosHiking - MonteverdeWalking Tours - MonteverdeThermal Spas & Hot Springs - MonteverdeHiking - PuntarenasWalking Tours - PuntarenasThermal Spas & Hot Springs - PuntarenasHiking - San JoseWalking Tours - San JoseThermal Spas & Hot Springs - San JoseCategory