- Full-day Arenal Combo tour from La Fortuna
- Experience three different Arenal adventures in a single day
- Hike through the rain forest on nature trails and suspended bridges
- Climb the steps down to the base of La Fortuna Waterfall for impressive views and a swim
- Trek through lava fields and enjoy views of Arenal Lake on a hike around the base of the volcano
- Includes a tropical fruit snack and lunch at a local family's home
- Great option for those with limited time in Arenal
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Recommended items: Tennis or hiking shoes, a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, insect repellent, swimming suit, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms