3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
413 Matsuyachō, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8105, Japan
Outside of McDonald at a corner of Gojo and Karasuma Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY 株式会社 MATATABI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Secret Eastern Kyoto Biking Adventure
180 to 210 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKyotoMountain Bike Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaMountain Bike Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Ryoan-ji Temple & GardenTeramachi StreetPontocho AlleyDaitoku-ji TempleAmanohashidateToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Kiyotaki RiverHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kamogawa River (Kamo River)Kamigamo ShrineGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumKyoto International Manga MuseumKyoto National MuseumNinna-ji TempleKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)To-ji TempleNishi Hongan-ji TempleSaganoJojakko-ji Temple