1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience an unforgettable evening of traditional Japanese entertainment at Ran Theatre in Kyoto. Listen to live music performed using typical Japanese instruments and including a mix of folk songs and Japanese pop. While you’re there, perhaps order a glass of sake or enjoy a delicious dinner of Japanese cuisine (own expense) while you watch the bands.
- Tickets for live music show at Ran Theatre
- Hear traditional Japanese folk and pop songs
- Choice of two evening show times
- On-site bar-restaurant serving Japanese cuisine and Sake
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNishiki Tenmangu, 537 Nakanocho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8042 Kyoto Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6years are free entrance!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ran Theatre Kyoto
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Ran Theatre Kyoto Live Show of Traditional Japanese Music Ticket
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsKyotoTheaters - Kansai PrefectureTheaters - OsakaTheaters - IzumisanoCategory
Byodo-in TempleNakasendo WayKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Nanzen-ji TempleKyoto Handicraft CenterKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailNinna-ji TempleMimuroto-ji TempleKyoto TowerKamigamo ShrineChion-inKennin-ji TempleGion CornerJojakko-ji TempleKiyotaki RiverTogetsu-kyo BridgeGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Pontocho AlleyKamogawa River (Kamo River)