Departure & Return
In front of the Bus Ticket Center near the central gate(Karasuma gate) of Kyoto Station, JR Line
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- You will meet your guide at Kyoto Station and move to Ohara with your guide(takes about 80 minutes). Please note that you might have to wait at the Bus Center if crowded.
- On Tuesdays "Ohara Riverside Cafe Kirin" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with wheelchairs since you will move on a bus, and there are many slopes, stairs, and roads that are not paved.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands