1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Meet Maiko experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGionmachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0073, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet the tour guide with yellow attire and "LIMON" written on it
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ozashiki Asobi with Maiko Experience in Kyoto?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ozashiki Asobi with Maiko Experience in Kyoto?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ozashiki Asobi with Maiko Experience in Kyoto?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ozashiki Asobi with Maiko Experience in Kyoto?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 20415P117
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeKyotoDining Experiences - Kansai PrefectureDining Experiences - OsakaDining Experiences - IzumisanoCategory
SaganoDaitoku-ji TempleNanzen-ji TempleShoren-in TempleChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Myoshin-ji TempleChion-inMimuroto-ji TempleSannenzaka NinenzakaNakasendo WayKyoto TowerKyoto StationNinna-ji TempleRyoan-ji Temple & GardenKamogawa River (Kamo River)Byodo-in TempleMt. KuramaEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum