8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of Kyoto in one day with a guide who shares insights into the city’s history and culture. Stroll through the picturesque Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, and visit three important temples and shrines: Kinkaku-ji temple (Golden Pavilion), Ryoan-ji temple—known for its Zen garden, and Fushimi Inari shrine—known for rows of bright orange torii gates. You’ll also walk into the Gion district where you might see a geisha.
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation fare abt 1,500yen, Admission Fees 1,000yen, Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Kyoto Station , Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
JR Kyoto station central ticket gate on the ground floor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Quite a bit of walking required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Tour : Enjoy Kyoto to the fullest!
5 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - OsakaBus Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaFull-day Tours - OsakaRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kyoto StationKamogawa River (Kamo River)Kennin-ji TempleTogetsu-kyo BridgeNanzen-ji TempleNishi Hongan-ji TempleNishiki MarketTenryu-ji TempleYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Daitoku-ji TempleJojakko-ji TempleGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Ryoan-ji Temple & GardenKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailShimogamo-jinja ShrineHosen-in TempleGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumTeramachi StreetUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Saiho-ji Temple