1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Liensed Local Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure Point二条城 東大手門前広場, Japan, 〒604-8301 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Nijōjōchō, Unnamed Road
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nijo-jo Castle Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nijo-jo Castle Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nijo-jo Castle Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nijo-jo Castle Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKyotoHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - OsakaCategory
Kiyotaki RiverTofuku-ji TempleUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Daitoku-ji TempleThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Togetsu-kyo BridgeKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)To-ji TempleShoren-in TempleAmanohashidateGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumKyoto StationKamigamo ShrineHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Mt. KuramaJojakko-ji TempleByodo-in TempleKodai-ji TempleRyoan-ji Temple & Garden