2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional tea ceremony experience
explanation of tea ceremony and zen
Guided tour of the Kyoto Samurai & Ninja Museum
Ninja experience: Throwing ninja stars and using a blowgun (without full ninja outfit)
Dressing up like a samurai, wearing a real samurai helmet and holding a metal samurai sword
Samurai show: We hold samurai sword demonstration multiple times a day
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKIMONO TEA CEREMONY KYOTO MAIKOYA, 565-4 Nakanochō, Nakagyō-ku, Kyoto, 604-8042, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51440P101
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKyotoAttractions & Museums - Kansai PrefectureMuseum Tickets & Passes - Kansai PrefectureAttractions & Museums - NaraMuseum Tickets & Passes - NaraAttractions & Museums - OsakaMuseum Tickets & Passes - OsakaCategory
Tofuku-ji TempleKyoto International Manga MuseumKyoto National MuseumShimogamo-jinja ShrineGion CornerKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailNinna-ji TempleKiyotaki RiverTeramachi StreetKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Saiho-ji TempleNakasendo WayChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Uji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Pontocho AlleyChion-inGekkeikan Okura Sake Museum