2 hours 40 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Exclusive tour map (with special offers in some shops)
Kimono rental and dressing (depending on the option you choose)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kyoto Kimono Rental Yumeyakata Gojo , Japan, 〒600-8103 Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward, Shiogamachō, ３５３ 豊彩 ビルThis activity will end right where it started.
At the entrance of Kyoto Kimono Rental Yumeyakata - Gojo shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Kimono Rental Yumeyakata
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto's Gojo Area Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto's Gojo Area Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kyoto's Gojo Area Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto's Gojo Area Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto's Gojo Area Walking Tour
160 to 210 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKyotoWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Teramachi Street Tours & TicketsShimogamo-jinja Shrine Tours & TicketsTofuku-ji Temple Tours & TicketsChionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple) Tours & TicketsAmanohashidate Tours & TicketsKyoto Handicraft Center Tours & TicketsEikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu) Tours & TicketsSagano Tours & TicketsJojakko-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKennin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu) Tours & TicketsMimuroto-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKamigamo Shrine Tours & TicketsNinna-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKyoto Tower Tours & TicketsShoren-in Temple Tours & TicketsDaitoku-ji Temple Tours & TicketsGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion) Tours & TicketsKodai-ji Temple Tours & Tickets