3 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Kawabatacho, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0076, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/10/2019 - 7/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hero Tour Japan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto welcome tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto welcome tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kyoto welcome tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto welcome tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Rail ToursCity ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoPedicab Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureCity Tours - Kansai PrefecturePedicab Tours - OsakaRail Tours - OsakaCity Tours - OsakaPedicab Tours - IzumisanoRail Tours - IzumisanoCity Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Ginkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Tenryu-ji TempleEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleKyoto Handicraft CenterNinna-ji TempleThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Teramachi StreetTofuku-ji TempleHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Nanzen-ji TempleNakasendo WaySaiho-ji TempleTogetsu-kyo BridgeUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Nishi Hongan-ji TempleKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumShoren-in TemplePontocho AlleyKamogawa River (Kamo River)