- A historic walking tour through Sagano, a centuries-old aristocratic resort
- Discover a favorite spot for Kyoto locals, off the radar of most tourist itineraries
- Discover a true local favorite, off the radar of most tourist itineraries
- Get insider tips and detailed commentary from local guides, with personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meeting point JR Saga-Arashiyama Station outside the ticket gate * You can use JR Pass to get to JR Saga-Arashiyama Station. Directions: To get to JR Saga Arashiyama station, please take JR Sagano line departing JR Kyoto station at 9:38am from platform 32 or 33.
Return point: Tour ends at Nonomiya Shrine which is close to Sagano Romantic Train, Tenryuji Zen temple, Togetsukyo Bridge and Monkey Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Sagano Walk Bamboo Forest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.