- Food tastings and drinks included
- Learn about local gems from a guide—visit a secret bar and two restaurants
- No getting lost—a guide will accompany you in Nishiki and Pontocho
- A fun evening activity—go Kyoto night bar hopping with a guide to translate
Departure & Return
Departure Pointタクシー乗り場, Japan, 〒600-8007 Kyoto, Shimogyō-ku, Tachiuri Nishimachi, Unnamed Road
Return DetailsNakagyo Police Station Shijo Police Box, Japan, 〒604-8014 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Kashiwayachō, 無番地 四条通先斗町角
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kyoto Night Bar hopping tour in Nishiki and Pontocho.
- "An excellent way to see Ky?to, have delicious food and learn about Japan!" See review