2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Nijo Castle, 541 Nijo-jo-cho, Horikawa-nishi-iru, Nijo-jo-dori, Nakagyo-Ku, Kyoto 604-8301 Kyoto Prefecture
10/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ASOVIEW
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Moto Rikyu Nijo Castle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Moto Rikyu Nijo Castle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Kyoto Moto Rikyu Nijo Castle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Moto Rikyu Nijo Castle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 48474P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesKyotoAttractions & Museums - Kansai PrefectureAttractions & Museums - NaraAttractions & Museums - OsakaCategory
Kennin-ji TempleTofuku-ji TempleSaiho-ji TempleGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Kiyotaki RiverPontocho AlleyThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Mt. KuramaMimuroto-ji TempleKamigamo ShrineKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailKamogawa River (Kamo River)Togetsu-kyo BridgeChion-inArashiyama ParkKodai-ji TempleKyoto National MuseumNishi Hongan-ji TempleHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Nakasendo Way