- Travel light—bicycle and helmet rental included
- Enjoy a private cycling tour of Kyoto so you can go at your own pace
- Pedal past lots of Kyoto highlights such as Nanzenji Temple
- By going on a bike tour, you’ll cover more ground than a walking tour
Departure & Return
In front of Kyoto Tourist Information Center on 2nd floor of Kyoto Station next to Isetan Department Store. In Japanese: “Kyoto-kan-koo-annai-jo”. Address: 600-8216 2nd Floor Kyoto Station, Karasuma, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City , Kyoto Prefecture Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///cascade.paving.romance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour covers about 15 kilometres by bicycle, and can be quite strenuous for travellers who are not used to cycling. We recommend this tour for guests who have at least a medium level of fitness ability.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Tofukiji will be closed several times a year for some annual Buddhist rituals. Dates TBC. In these cases we will visit the equally impressive Sanjusangendo nearby with its 800 year history and stunning Kannon statue. Dec 30th – Jan 3rd New Year Holidays
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Japan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kyoto - Morning Private Cycling Tour Including Bicycle and Helmet rental.
- "it was a very wet day but we were provided with packamacs, so stayed as dry as possible." See review