4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore three important tourist attractions in Kyoto on a half-day tour that starts in the afternoon. Go to Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, Yasaka Pagoda, and Kennin-ji Temple, and see rows of torii gates, well-preserved old wooden buildings, and the first zen temple in Kyoto. You’ll also stroll through the Gion district, and have time for other activities before the tour begins.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Visit three top attractions in one outing
- Look for geisha walking through the Gion district
- Afternoon start is ideal for day of arrival tour
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Kyoto Station , Kyoto, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Late Bird tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Late Bird tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Late Bird tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto Late Bird tour
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureCity Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - OsakaBus Tours - OsakaCity Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoCity Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kamogawa River (Kamo River) Tours & TicketsMt. Kurama Tours & TicketsTofuku-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKyoto International Manga Museum Tours & TicketsYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine) Tours & TicketsByodo-in Temple Tours & TicketsTenryu-ji Temple Tours & TicketsMyoshin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsSagano Tours & TicketsTo-ji Temple Tours & TicketsToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura) Tours & TicketsHosen-in Temple Tours & TicketsPontocho Alley Tours & TicketsKiyotaki River Tours & TicketsKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu) Tours & TicketsRyoan-ji Temple & Garden Tours & TicketsKumano Kodo Pilgrimage Trail Tours & TicketsUji Bridge (Uji-bashi) Tours & TicketsKennin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsSannenzaka Ninenzaka Tours & Tickets