4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Osaka Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoShore Excursions - Kansai PrefectureFood Tours - Kansai PrefectureMarkets - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureShore Excursions - OsakaFood Tours - OsakaMarkets - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaPorts of Call Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaHalf-day Tours - OsakaShore Excursions - IzumisanoFood Tours - IzumisanoMarkets - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoPorts of Call Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Tenryu-ji TempleSaiho-ji TempleMyoshin-ji TempleNanzen-ji TempleKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Byodo-in TempleThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Chionji Temple (Hyakumanben Chionji Temple)Shoren-in TempleSannenzaka NinenzakaHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kiyotaki RiverPontocho AlleyHosen-in TempleChion-inKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailKodai-ji TempleYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Kennin-ji TempleDaitoku-ji Temple