1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
use of rickshaw
All Fees and Taxes
Admission fees for temples and shrines
transportation to and from meeting place
Departure & Return
Departure Point1-1 Sagatenryūji Susukinobabachō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8385, Japan
Return Details1-1 Sagatenryūji Susukinobabachō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8385, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in the first 16 weeks
- Most travelers can participate
- Children of 7 years and older are required to have a seat and will thus pay the same price as an adult.
- Our seats measure 74cm (29. 1in) in width and can accommodate up to two adults side by side.
- Children 6 years and under can ride for free provided that they will sit on the lap of an adult (one child per adult = max 2 adults & 2 children per rickshaw)
- If a child 6 years will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult.
- nfants must be able to hold up their head by themselves.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour with Bamboo Forest?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour with Bamboo Forest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour with Bamboo Forest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6808P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoTuk Tuk Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureTuk Tuk Tours - NaraHistorical Tours - NaraTuk Tuk Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaCategory
Kiyotaki RiverKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumChion-inArashiyama ParkKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailMyoshin-ji TempleKennin-ji TemplePontocho AlleyHosen-in TempleGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Kyoto Handicraft CenterTogetsu-kyo BridgeTofuku-ji TempleKyoto International Manga MuseumSaganoKyoto StationNakasendo WayEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumKyoto Tower