Are you interested in?
266 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
402 Tours & Activities
369 Tours & Activities
1 hour to 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Look the part as you explore Kyoto with a kimono rental package that includes a hair styling session. Wearing traditional Japanese clothing allows you to create the best photos outside of Kyoto attractions. Plus, an extended rental period allows you to spend the day as you wish without rushing.
- Inject some style into your vacation photos with a kimono rental package
- A fun experience for families
- Choose from multiple different styles of kimono
- Don't rush; the rental period lasts eight hours
Saved to wishlist!
8 hours of rental(until 6 pm)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
***In winter, we recommend you to wear a scarf, thin thermal shirt and leggings to keep you warm.
***(Tights is not suitable for Japanese footwear "zori")
***You can rental warm clothes with additional fee at MAIKOYA.
Departure & Return
Departure PointEbiyacho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8076, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Kimono rental in Kyoto?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 51440P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kyoto Handicraft CenterChion-inArashiyama ParkYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Ryoan-ji Temple & GardenMt. KuramaTenryu-ji TempleKyoto National MuseumNishi Hongan-ji TempleKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailAmanohashidateShoren-in TempleSannenzaka NinenzakaTo-ji TempleUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Kinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumKiyotaki RiverJojakko-ji TempleHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Togetsu-kyo Bridge