Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
51 Tours & Activities
25 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass 5 Day
Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Hiroshima⇔Hakata)
Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
Bullet Train "KYUSYU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
Departure & Return
- Kyoto Station
- Osaka Station
- Shin-Osaka Station
- Kansai-Airport Station
- Nara Station
- Sannomiya Station
- Fukuchiyama Station
- Okayama Station
- HIROSHIMA STATION
7/2/2019 - 2/16/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during JR West Official: Kansai-Hiroshima Area 5 Day Pass ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 61600P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportHiroshimaKobeKyoto PrefectureOsaka PrefectureKyotoOsakaNaraOkayamaRail Services - Kansai PrefectureTransportation Services - Kansai PrefectureRail Services - OsakaTransportation Services - OsakaRail Services - IzumisanoTransportation Services - IzumisanoCategory
Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailNakasendo WaySaiho-ji TempleGekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumByodo-in TempleNishi Hongan-ji TempleUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Sannenzaka NinenzakaYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Kyoto International Manga MuseumRyoan-ji Temple & GardenNanzen-ji TempleKyoto Handicraft CenterKodai-ji TempleThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Ninna-ji TempleShimogamo-jinja ShrineGion CornerKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Jojakko-ji Temple