1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Kyoto Hotel ( Within Kyoto City Area)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan - You will be drop off at Kyoto Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '075' (eg: 075-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 2 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case & One Hand Carry per Passengers. For additional baggage, please check with us & indicate under "Special Requirement".
- We provide a Door-to-Door service*. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to. On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- Except a few LCC terminals with limited access & Apartments with narrow streets.
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- Your pick-up time will be indicated in the Departure Notice we send to you/your hotel by email/fax one day before (around 5pm) the service date.
- To make a change to your booking please contact our Cherry Tomato crew via email. For changes or amendment on travelling day or later, Please contact our service center.
- Please contact our Cherry Tomato Service Center asap and we will do our best to locate your missing item.
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Japan Railway Station Shared Departure Transfer : Kyoto City to Kyoto Station?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Japan Railway Station Shared Departure Transfer : Kyoto City to Kyoto Station?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Japan Railway Station Shared Departure Transfer : Kyoto City to Kyoto Station?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Japan Railway Station Shared Departure Transfer : Kyoto City to Kyoto Station?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60559P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportKyotoTransportation Services - Kansai PrefectureTransportation Services - OsakaTransportation Services - IzumisanoCategory
Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailNanzen-ji TempleChion-inKiyotaki RiverKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumSaiho-ji TempleSaganoArashiyama ParkKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Kyoto TowerHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kyoto National MuseumPontocho AlleyHosen-in TempleTogetsu-kyo BridgeMt. KuramaMimuroto-ji TempleKamigamo Shrine