- Enjoy dressing up in traditional Japanese clothing during an Oiran makeover
- Have a professional photo shoot in a photo studio in Kyoto
- Makeup application and removal is included
- Three photographs are provided at the end of the photo shoot
Departure & Return
【Meeting Point】 STUDIO KOKORO Sagatenryuji Susukinobaba-chou 3-18 B1F, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-city 【Access】 2 mins walk from Arashiyama Sta. on Keifuku Arashiyama Line (Randen) 10 mins walk from JR Saga Arashiyama Sta. 10 mins walk from Arashiyama Sta. on Hankyu Arashiyama Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your own cosmetics to use after Maiko makeup is removed.
- For customers using hard contact lens : You need to take off hard contact lens during makeup, so please bring your lens case.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dress like an 'Oiran': A Japanese Courtesan from the 17th Century.