Departure & Return
Departure PointJapan, 〒602-8011 Kyoto, Kamigyo Ward, Ōkakuenchō, ３８０ ザ・パレスサイドホテル
Return Detailsジョナサン 浅草雷門店, 1-chōme-8-5 Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0034, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What you need to bring:
- Comfortable high cut tricking shoes
- Thick warm Jacket for high altitude
- Rain gear in case of rain
- Trekking sticks
- Crampons in case of crossing snowfields
- Flush light that can be put on the head
- Additional Information:
- Twin share room arrangement
- Public bathrooms at ryokan
- No privacy in mountain huts, and no shower/bathing facilities
- Only use of environmentally friendly products permitted at mountain huts
- Difficulty to provide for people with special food restrictions (esp at mountain huts)
- Typhoons and weather can affect itinerary
- Climbing the last bit of the summit of Mt. Yari is with ladders and very steep and only advanced climbers are available. You have a choice to wait at a hut
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venture
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hiking Yarigatake and Mt Fuji.