7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Night owls who enjoy the spooky side of their travels won’t want to miss this haunted ghost tour of Kyoto. If you dare, you’ll walk through a little-known side of the city. Get past the tourist traps and walk through tunnels, visit temples, and explore areas where ghost hunters like to play. Hear history and stories that are guaranteed to chill your bones.
- English speaking guide gives you the history of Kyoto’s scariest spots
- Visit the 8000 Buddhist statues at Adashino-Nembutsuji Temple
- See the awe-inspiring scenery and learn the dark history of Ochiai Bridge
- Guide escorts you from your accommodation in Kyoto
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point6:15 pm from outside Kyoto Tower, or pick up anywhere within Kyoto City
Return DetailsKyoto Tower, or your pick up destination anywhere within Kyoto City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTT Madagascar Travel and Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 50820P112
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursCultural & Theme ToursKyotoGhost & Vampire Tours - Kansai PrefectureGhost & Vampire Tours - NaraGhost & Vampire Tours - OsakaCategory
Nakasendo WayThe Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)Jojakko-ji TempleChion-inTenryu-ji TempleGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Kennin-ji TempleKyoto Handicraft CenterAmanohashidateKyoto TowerSaiho-ji TempleToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Himeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Gekkeikan Okura Sake MuseumKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumKiyotaki RiverPontocho AlleyMimuroto-ji TempleTo-ji TempleArashiyama Park