4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore two of Kyoto’s most famous attractions, Nijo Castle and Kinkaku-ji, during this 4-hour excursion to these two UNESCO World Heritage sites. Relive the era of the Japanese ‘shoguns’ (military leaders) in the 17th century during an hour-long visit to Nijo Castle. Continue on to Kinkaku-ji Temple, the beautiful ‘Golden Pavillion’ constructed in the 14th century by the Ashikaga clan. Your guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are also covered.
- Explore Kyoto's Nijo Castle and the Golden Pavillion during a half-day tour
- Experience two of Kyoto's UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one fun excursion
- Admire the shimmering gold Kinkaku-ji Temple, first built in the 14th century
- Wander the fortifications of the 17th-century Nijo Castle
- Great way to sample the many historic sights of Kyoto
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Admission fee(Nijo Castle and Golden Pavilion)
Transportation to/from attractions(both customer and guide)