- Private tour of Kyoto with optional half-day or full-day itinerary
- Customize the itinerary according to personal interests
- Tick off Kyoto highlights including the Golden Pavilion, Fushimi Inari Shrine, and Kiyomizu area, Gion
- Entrance fees, transportation fees and lunch (you & guide) are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel for arranging your meetup with the guide.
You can meet the guide at your hotel.
Without it, we will change your meetup point as Kyoto Station
If you stay in Airbnb, send us the followings.
-Building name *if it has specific name
-Document about the access to the building *Most of Airbnb host provides it
-Photo of the outlooks of the building
In Japan, address is not enough information to specify where your Airbnb is.
That's why we require those information.
If you could not provide any document about access, photo of the building, or building name, we will arrange your meetup somewhere to meet up more easily
If we could not have your hotel name or airbnb information 3 days before your tour day, we will arrange your meetup at Kyoto Station.
What To Expect
Depending on what sparks your interest, you’ll visit select Kyoto sites: if you’re a foodie, discover the culinary wonderland of Nishiki Food Market; history buffs will love the 8th-century Kiyomizu Temple while fans of modern architecture will be blown away by Kyoto Station.
Other Kyoto highlights include the Golden Pavilion (Kinkaku-ji), a three-storey pagoda that floats on a forest-shrouded lake, and Nijo Castle, with its spectacular artworks and gold leaf ceilings.
However you decide to spend your day, your tour concludes with drop-off at your preferred location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a walking tour. We don't use a private van. We take a public transportation during the tour. That cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your hotel information. Without it, we could not arrange your meetup.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms