- Get insider access to Gion with a local guide
- Learn more about Kyoto's history and culture
- Enjoy exploring one of Japan's most atmospheric cities, Kyoto
- Get a close-up look at Gion on a walking tour
Departure & Return
I'll be at the Exit 4 of Gion Shijo station aboveground right in front of Izumo-no-Okuni statue and right next to Shijo bridge. You will find me with a signboard "WALKING TOUR".
Right in front of Hōkanji Temple(Yasaka Pagoda).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ken's Tours Kyoto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.