Explore our promoted experiences
- An insider’s guided visit to one of the largest sake brewery in Fushimi, with an exclusive tasting
- Compare multiple sake brews, from dry to sweet and fruity, including one only found in Japan
- Get in-depth background on the rich history of Japan’s tasty rice-based brew from your guide
- Sample Japanese snacks that have been picked to pair with certain sake to enhance your tasting experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point : AMAZAKE HOUSE (Take-away drink shop) 25 min from JR Kyoto Station : Take a train on Kintetsu Line to Momoyamagoryo-Mae Station. Walk for 9 min from the station. 20 min from Gion-Shijo Station : Take a train on Keihan Line to Chushojima Station. Walk for 7 min from the station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Recommend to bring a bottle of water
- Legal drinking age in Japan is 20; customers under 20 years of age will only be served non-alcoholic drinks
- Vegetarian option for snacks is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the venue for sake tasting session may be changed due to its availabilities.
- Recommended to have your lunch or brunch prior to the tour.
- “Sake Brewery Tour" will be replaced to"Small Walking Tour at Fushimi Sake District" during the new years holiday period ( from 28th December to 5th January ) due to closure of local breweries. We’ll see sake making process with some special experience and those brewing culture at our tasting room.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited by law in Japan. Make sure to come to the tour by public transportation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Add Stories Co.,Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms