Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point1-1 Sagatenryūji Susukinobabachō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8385, Japan
Return DetailsArashiyu, foot massage & foot spa, 35-40 Sagatenryūji Tsukurimichichō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8384, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride the rickshaw
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (ages 5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults
- Each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and may be more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available unless advised in advance.
- Japanese foot spa is not recommended for small children
- Child rate applies for ages 5 and under, unless they will be occupying their own seat on the rickshaw
- Children (under 5 years) participating in the foot spa, or require their own seat on rickshaw: must book as an adult
- Participants that book as child, won't have a seat on the rickshaw and will not participate in the foot bath
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour and Japanese Foot Spa Combo in Kyoto.