40 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
We offer Shimizu-yaki tea bowls, chasen, tea ladle, and kaiseki paper, so customers are welcome to have their own matcha and specialty sweets.
Departure & Return
Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0001 Kyoto Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Most travelers can participate.
- Children under the age of 12 who are not experienced are allowed to enter the tea room.
- The maximum number of people on this tour is about 30 people.
- OPERATED BY 茶道体験和
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 234786P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKyotoCooking Classes - Kansai PrefectureCooking Classes - OsakaCooking Classes - IzumisanoCategory
Uji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Daitoku-ji TempleEikan-do Zenrin-ji TempleMimuroto-ji TempleNanzen-ji TempleNishiki MarketMt. KuramaKamogawa River (Kamo River)Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Pontocho AlleyKyoto Handicraft CenterTogetsu-kyo BridgeTo-ji TempleShimogamo-jinja ShrineKyoto International Manga MuseumMyoshin-ji TempleKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumChion-inKyoto StationGion Corner