4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Entrance Fees
English speaking Guide
Entry or admission fee
Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Pemuteran
Any purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud hotels and resorts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children 2 and younger not permitted
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West Bali Jungle Trek?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during West Bali Jungle Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Bali Jungle Trek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Bali Jungle Trek?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
West Bali Jungle Trek
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranCategory