Explore our promoted experiences
- World-class slides include the world’s longest waterslide: The Climax
- Relax in the Lazy River or hire a private gazebo nestled in expansive gardens
- Extensive cuisine offerings for purchase include health-conscious alternatives
- Award-winning park meets strict international safety standards
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Make your own way to this 9-acre waterpark, centrally located in Kuta at Jalan Kartika Plaza. It's close to Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport and the areas of Seminyak and Legian. You can enter the park any time during its operating hours, which are typically 9am to 6pm. Your ticket also grants you same-day reentry to the park, allowing you to come and go as you please.
A range of high-speed rides like the body slides, half pipes, swooshing slides, and circular tubes are sure to please adrenaline junkies. Those in search of a more mellow day should head to the park’s blissful Lazy River attraction, while kids are sure to enjoy the ‘Funtastic’ area, complete with water cannons and games.
When you start feeling hungry, you can head to the park’s Wantilan Food Trail, offering a range of eateries covering cuisines from around the world. Dig into food offerings including Italian, French, Balinese, Indonesian and American favorites, or grab snacks like gourmet burgers, hot dogs, ice cream or drinks at the kiosks located throughout the park. A convenient cashless wristband allows you to make your purchase without carrying around soggy paper money.
This state-of-the-art park is also a marvel of design and environmental innovation. It was built to meet strict international safety standards, and uses environmentally sustainable methods of water purification, relying on salt chlorination sanitization method to keep the environment (and you skin) looking great.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The below can damage the slides or are potential snagging hazards.
- Swimsuits or shorts with metal decorations including metal zips or drain holes on boardshorts.
- Loose clothing
- By purchasing a ticket and entering the park guests are accepting and agreeing to Waterbom Bali's terms and conditions of entry.
- Child tickets valid for guests 11 years old or younger. Children under 2 are free.
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults and 2 children only.
- No outside food and drinks can be brought into the park.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- Guests may be asked to present a valid form of identification matching the name shown on the ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the peak season period June to August and New Normal protocol, entry on preferred date may not be available if Waterbom has reached capacity.
- Operational hours from 09 am to 6 pm
- Body temperature checks will be conducted before you can enter the lobby area of Waterbom Bali
- Those with temperatures above 37.4°C will be asked to rest in the first aid area. Another temperature check will be conducted by the nurse after 5 minutes
- Those with temperatures that remained above 37.4°C will not be allowed within the premises and advised to seek medical help. Please reschedule your visit date with the operator to access Waterbom Bali or claim a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Waterbom Bali
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms