10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Bali’s natural wonders, rich cultural heritage, and instagrammable views with a private tour that can be customized to suit your preferences. Admire views of the Tegenungan Waterfall, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed rice terraces at Tegalalang, and tour a traditional coffee plantation. Along the way, stop to ride a gigantic swing with a view over Bali—a great spot for photos—and browse the stalls at Ubud Art Market.
- Pose for photos on a giant swing overlooking Bali’s countryside
- See Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces and visit a coffee plantation
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bali hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
All entrance fee for waterfall . rice terrace , copy plantation , and Ubud market
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will Provide pick up south Bali area and Ubud area , semi yak, Kuta, Nusa dua , Jimbaran, Canggu , Sanur start from your hotel at 8:30 am at lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- if you booking this Product please put your hotel detail , Name your hotel ,address, phone number your hotel
- for extra charge you will pay per car NOT PER PERSON and direcly pay to driver
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note : if you take tour to far way until: East Bali are : lempuyang, Taman ujung, tirtagangga,amed,tulamben, we charge extra 25 USD North Bali area : Lovina , waterfall Sekumpul, and Singaraja area we charge extra 20 USD West Bali area : Pemuteran, Balian Beach , Gilimanuk we charge 25 extra 25 USD For payment extra you can pay directly to your driver and you pay extra PER CAR, NOT PER PERSON
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud ,waterfalls And ,swing Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud ,waterfalls And ,swing Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud ,waterfalls And ,swing Day Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud ,waterfalls And ,swing Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranCategory