- Pose for photos on a giant swing overlooking Bali’s countryside
- See Bali’s UNESCO-listed rice terraces and visit a coffee plantation
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Bali hotel
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- if you booking this Product please put your hotel detail , Name your hotel ,address, phone number your hotel
- for extra charge you will pay per car NOT PER PERSON and direcly pay to driver
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note : if you take tour to far way until: East Bali are : lempuyang, Taman ujung, tirtagangga,amed,tulamben, we charge extra 25 USD North Bali area : Lovina , waterfall Sekumpul, and Singaraja area we charge extra 20 USD West Bali area : Pemuteran, Balian Beach , Gilimanuk we charge 25 extra 25 USD For payment extra you can pay directly to your driver and you pay extra PER CAR, NOT PER PERSON
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Bali Driver (Putu Sudiana) - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands