5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
insurance covered, Return transport
souvenir, photo, personal expenses
Departure & Return
Jl. Raya Payangan No.2, Melinggih, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
2/19/2020 - 7/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surya Bintang Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting and Surya Bike Tour with Surya Bintang Adventures?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting and Surya Bike Tour with Surya Bintang Adventures?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting and Surya Bike Tour with Surya Bintang Adventures?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting and Surya Bike Tour with Surya Bintang Adventures?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 245405P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursRaftingPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaShore Excursions - BaliDining Experiences - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakDining Experiences - SeminyakMountain Bike Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakPhotography Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranDining Experiences - JimbaranMountain Bike Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranPhotography Tours - JimbaranCategory