8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This full-day cultural tour around Ubud begins with a Balinese dance show accompanied by traditional gamelan music. Follow up the performance with a trip to the artisan villages of Celuk and Mas, where you’ll find silversmiths and craftsmen skilled in woodcarving. Visit Tirta Empul Temple, the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang rice terraces and an art gallery in Ubud. You have the option to upgrade for a private tour with your own personal guide. Lunch and hotel transport are included.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
A professional English-speaking guide
Personal expenses such as drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours
Hotel accommodation in Bali
Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud
Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full day private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local lunch address at a family home.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Art and Nature of Diverse Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Art and Nature of Diverse Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Art and Nature of Diverse Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Art and Nature of Diverse Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliArt Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakArt Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranArt Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory