1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off in certain area
Local tour guide
1 soft drink or Bottle mineral water during Dinner for every people
Visit Sanur village market for dinner
Local donation & Retribution
Parking & Toll Road fees
* Visit Sanur beach if the time permits
Departure & Return
Departure PointSindhu Night Market, Jl. Pungutan No.2, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free pick up and drop off direct at your hotel lobby in certain areas, such as: Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa & Tuban
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BST
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food & Sanur Village Night Market Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food & Sanur Village Night Market Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food & Sanur Village Night Market Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 135130P33